Tailgating at football games is something that just screams “America!” Sport goers have been attending tailgate parties for many years now and it increases in popularity as time goes on. Black Tie knows how important tailgating is to the football community and they like to offer up their party bus to take you from casual tailgate attendee to the talk of the tailgate party.
With Black Tie’s party bus, customers can bring one of the most important beverages to the tailgate party: alcohol. Let’s face it: alcohol is one of the biggest factors to a tailgate party. Attendees can get quite intoxicated without the judgment of their peers, because their peers are doing just the same. Black Tie’s party bus comes equipped with two bars fully loaded with liquor, champagne, soft drinks, and water. The latter two are just as important as the alcohol, because not only adults are there to enjoy the tailgate party; youngsters are able to enjoy some soft drinks, while the people around them enjoy some alcohol.
What is another big factor in tailgating? A television. With Black Tie’s party bus, you have an awesome, 42” plasma television in the rear wall. Not all tailgaters are attending the game and need something to watch the game on. On top of the impressive television, you have a fantastic sound system to go along with it. Every football fan knows that you need great sound to go along with a great television.
The party bus can also be used as a way to escape. Football games go on during the scolding heat, as well as the blistering cold. It would be great to get out of the sun and relax in the inside of the party bus or warm up inside of the bus if it is too cold. There is also the fact that children can get tired at events like this. You can have them relax inside for a bit and escape the hectic atmosphere of a tailgate party.
Since football season is just beginning to get underway, it is important to start looking into Black Tie’s party services now while you can. You don’t want to miss an awesome chance at bringing a party bus to the tailgate party and being the talk of the community.
Birthday parties are fantastic occasions. You can go crazy, all while knowing the whole night is focused on you; it’s your day! It’s your job to find out some great ideas and “subtly” hint them to your friends and family. Well, don’t go off searching deeply for some ideas, here are 5 that can make your day unforgettable:
- Limousine. Everyone loves riding in a limo; it’s extravagant, elegant, fun, and any other adjective you can fathom up that signifies luxurious. You and your party members can hop inside one of these wonderful vehicles and have the night of your life. Take the limousine to your favorite restaurant to eat or to an awesome club.
- Party bus. Alright, this one is a give-in; it even has party in the name. These busses may look like a bus on the outside, but as soon as you step in you feel as though you just stepped into one of the hottest party rooms. One company, Black Tie, has their bus equipped with luxurious seats wrapped around two awesome bars, with all of the seating facing a 42” plasma television on the rear wall.
- Wine tour. A wine tour is a wonderful idea for a birthday party. Wine tours not only provide you with some awesome chances to taste a bunch of different wines, it also provides you with a chance to explore some areas filled with rich history. There is no doubt that you’ll have an amazing time exploring different wineries in the different valleys. Don’t worry, you can drink as much as you’d like.
- Fly somewhere exotic. Going to a new place is always a treat. You can discover a multitude of things all over the world, so try for a place that you have never been to. Be sure to invite your friends and family for a party that they will never forget. However, be sure to choose a great transportation company to take you to and from the airport; it’s the icing on top of an awesome cake.
- There is always home. If you don’t feel like going anywhere and just want to have a party at your house, then that it always fine. It’s easy for everyone to come over and join you for your own special day. However, if you are looking for ways to up the extravagance, then possibly you can mix this idea with the initial one: have your guests arrive in a limo.