Looking to try something new? Hop On Black Tie’s New Brew Tour!
– The Bay Area’s ultimate craft brew tour experience! With New Tri-Valley Beer Trail in Livermore, Dublin, San Ramon and Danville and Bay Area Beer Trail in San Leandro, Oakland and Alameda. Choose from our list of recommended breweries and we’ll take care of the rest!
Build Your Custom Tour
1. Choose the breweries you want to visit.
2. We’ll map out the route and reserve your private vehicle and chauffeur for the day.
3. We can setup reservations at the breweries – Just Ask! (Reservations are recommended to ensure an awesome guest experience)
4. Your chauffeur will give you vouchers to redeem at our partnered breweries on the day of your reservation.
Receive vouchers at these select breweries when you book your Brew Tour transportation with Black Tie!
Schubros Brewery – San Ramon
Purchase a flight or pint and get half off a new (filled) growler or any bottles. Expires 1/31/15. Delivering the ultimate epicurean experience. Try one of their “Core Four” beers with local names: Nico American Wheat. 680 IPA, Las Trampas Pale Ale & Diablo Dark Stout.
Tuesday: (growler fills only) 4 – 7 pm | Thurs – Fri: 5 – 9 pm | Saturday: 12 – 6 pm
schubrosbrewery.com | Facebook
Eight Bridges Brewing – Livermore
10% off beer purchases & Free Beer Card with purchase. Expires 12/31/14. Brewery Tour can be provided during normal Saturday & Sunday hours if personnel are available. Tour the brewery, meet the brewer and even take beer home for later. They offer single tasters, tasting paddle with 4 tasters, glasses of beer and growlers.
Tasting room closed December 25-28.
Thursday: 4 – 8 pm | Friday: 3 – 8 pm | Saturday: 12 – 7 pm | Sunday: 12 – 6 pm
eightbridgesbrewing.com | Facebook
Tap 25 – Livermore
$2 off the first draft beer (excludes flights). Choose from 25 Rotating Handles of American Craft Beer- Outdoor Beer Garden. Sit outside and enjoy your favorite craft beer as you listen to live music in the courtyard or grab a seat inside and create your custom beer sampler. Located in Blacksmith Square in Livermore.
Tue – Sat: 12pm – 10pm | Sun: 12pm – 8pm
taptwentyfive.com | Facebook
Working Man Brewing – Livermore
Reserve a free private tour of the brewing facility by one of the brewers themselves. Easygoing taproom offers brewed beers by the pint, tasting set or carry-out growler (64 oz and 32 oz).
Fri: 4 – 7pm | Sat: 12 – 6pm | Sun: 12 – 4pm
workingmanbrewing.com | Facebook
The Growler – Danville
$5 off purchase of 2 entrees. Expires 12/31/14. Offers premium local, regional, and imported craft beers on 20 rotating taps. Good pub food, try their gourmet burgers & “signature Belgian fries.”
Monday: 5 – 9 pm | Tues – Thurs: 11 am – 11 pm | Fri – Sat: 11 am – 12 am | Sunday: 12 pm – 10 pm – Kitchen closes nightly 9 pm
growlerpubdanville.com | Facebook