Looking for Diligent, Dedicated Dispatchers
Black Tie Transportation, a leader in providing high quality transportation, is looking for energetic people who are organized (almost to the point of compulsion) and love dealing with people to support our chauffeurs and customers.
We’re passionate about providing luxury ground transportation that is in a class by itself. We want dispatchers who can stay on top of what’s happening on the road, with our drivers, at the airport and with our customers, all at the same time.
We offer a great support organization of detailers, mechanics, sales people and admin staff, a distinguished fleet of world-class vehicles, and the latest communications technology, as well as some of the best and most loyal customers in the Bay Area.
Our office is a “no baggage, no games, no drama” zone where people can excel and enjoy themselves at the same time. We want our people to succeed, so we offer training, medical benefits, 401K, vacation and other benefits to support them.
- Handle high volume calls with a smile to achieve 100% customer satisfaction
- Ensure appropriate supporting communication between the client and the driver
- Maintain detailed accounts of clients and ride information
- Schedule and dispatch drivers and vehicles to appropriate locations according to customer requests, specifications or needs
Advise drivers about traffic problems, road conditions and hazards Qualifications:
- Prior dispatch experience required
- Reliable and on time with excellent computer, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Attention to detail
- Able to multitask
- Must have a flexible schedule
- Live within 25 miles of our office in Pleasanton, CA
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation
- Medical Benefits
- Get rewarded for your work with employee appreciation days
- Work with great people every day who respect and appreciate their customers, their chauffeurs and all of their staff members.
Since we love to recognize talent and drive, management opportunities are available. Come work with us, prove yourself, and expect a career with Black Tie.
Fit our qualifications and needs? Then please respond here with your resume and creative cover letter today.
We look forward to hearing from you!